For all you Mum-to-be out there, I will be attending the BFG in Sheffield this Sunday. I will be advertising my up-coming monthly antenatal class: Essential Physiotherapy for Pregnancy but I’ll also be happy to answer any questions you may have about women’s health physio as well, so come and say ‘hello’! (I’ll have some free decaff teabags to give out as well.) Maybe see you there? Vicky
Share what I do
- Hypertonic Pelvic Floor Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Sensible advice for new mums about pelvic floor exercises
- Squeezy – the new physiotherapy App
- Even more reason to do your pelvic floor exercises!
- Urine smells like sugar puffs? Find out what could be causing it!
- Wanted! Good Women’s Health Physiotherapist
- The pros and cons of electrical stimulation
- Physiotherapy helps male pelvic floor problems
- Make prolapse symptoms better or even go away
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Physiotherapy In Pregnancy Essentials
- Vitamin D link to women’s health problems
- Patient recommends Pelvic Floor MOT
- Women’s health physiotherapy video – conditions related to pregnancy
- Women’s health physiotherapy video – gynaecological problems
- Keep calm and stay dry!
- The Baby & Toddler Friendly Show, Sheffield
- Problems with your waterworks? Cut the caffeine!
- Antenatal classes Sheffield: Essential physiotherapy for pregnancy