In this Women’s Health Physio video Vicky explains what women’s health physiotherapists do and how they can help women with problems related to pregnancy cure, improve, manage or avoid getting their symptoms in the first place.
Share what I do
- Hypertonic Pelvic Floor Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Sensible advice for new mums about pelvic floor exercises
- Squeezy – the new physiotherapy App
- Even more reason to do your pelvic floor exercises!
- Urine smells like sugar puffs? Find out what could be causing it!
- Wanted! Good Women’s Health Physiotherapist
- The pros and cons of electrical stimulation
- Physiotherapy helps male pelvic floor problems
- Make prolapse symptoms better or even go away
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Physiotherapy In Pregnancy Essentials
- Vitamin D link to women’s health problems
- Patient recommends Pelvic Floor MOT
- Women’s health physiotherapy video – conditions related to pregnancy
- Women’s health physiotherapy video – gynaecological problems
- Keep calm and stay dry!
- The Baby & Toddler Friendly Show, Sheffield
- Problems with your waterworks? Cut the caffeine!
- Antenatal classes Sheffield: Essential physiotherapy for pregnancy