A satisfied patient explains how women’s health physiotherapy with Vicky has cured her postnatal urinary incontinence and recommends all women should have a ‘Pelvic Floor MOT’.
Share what I do
- Hypertonic Pelvic Floor Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Sensible advice for new mums about pelvic floor exercises
- Squeezy – the new physiotherapy App
- Even more reason to do your pelvic floor exercises!
- Urine smells like sugar puffs? Find out what could be causing it!
- Wanted! Good Women’s Health Physiotherapist
- The pros and cons of electrical stimulation
- Physiotherapy helps male pelvic floor problems
- Make prolapse symptoms better or even go away
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Physiotherapy In Pregnancy Essentials
- Vitamin D link to women’s health problems
- Patient recommends Pelvic Floor MOT
- Women’s health physiotherapy video – conditions related to pregnancy
- Women’s health physiotherapy video – gynaecological problems
- Keep calm and stay dry!
- The Baby & Toddler Friendly Show, Sheffield
- Problems with your waterworks? Cut the caffeine!
- Antenatal classes Sheffield: Essential physiotherapy for pregnancy